Tortell de Reis
- Melt 175g of butter with the sugar, egg yolks and lemon zest.
- Add the brandy, flour and baking powder, egg whites beaten into stiff peaks, 190g finely chopped almonds, toasted in the oven, and the raisins.
- Pour the pastry mix into the mould, sprinkle 60g of peeled, raw almonds on top and dust with sugar.
- Bake in the oven for 20 minutes and leave to cool.
- You can drizzle the syrup from the candied fruit on top.
You may be also interested
from 65,00 € from 99,00 € from 35,00 € from 44,00 €
from 14,67 €
from 16,20 €
- Skip the line!
from 35,00 € from 33,45 €