Service providing personalised tourist information about Barcelona in several languages, by phone, fax, post and e-mail.
- Tourist information.
- Hotel bookings.
- We send out tourist information to individual customers and the travel trade.
- Tourist products and services on sale.
Phone: 932 853 834
Telephone booking: 932 853 833
Fax: 932 853 831
Opening time: Monday to Saturday, from 8am to 8pm. Sunday and Holidays, from 8am to 2pm. | Closed: 1st January and 25th December.
Plaça de Catalunya
Located in the heart of the city, this information office has 700 m2 of dedicated floor space providing tourist and cultural information in different languages. It also offers services such as last-minute hotel bookings and the sale of tourism products.
Other tourist information points
In autumn, Barcelona reveals its cultural activities and invites you to take a stroll, discover its shops and gastronomy.
- The Gaudí’s masterpiece
- Boat rides around Barcelona harbour
- Wine and cava near Barcelona
- Classical guitar at the Museus de la Música
Take a stroll through the parks, discover new exhibitions, go to a concert or take a short trip out of town. Do you want more?
- Business With Social Value. 12 December 2013
A meeting for executives of companies and organizations interested in finding business opportunities with social value.
- Cursa dels Nassos. 31 December 2013
A classic Barcelona race and one of the most popular fun runs in the world.
- Mitja Marató Barcelona. 16 February 2014
The 24th Half Marathon covers an urban circuit of 21,097km, is the first big race of 2014.
- Mobile World Congress. 24-27 February 2014
The most innovative industry-leading event in global mobile communications.