Service providing personalised tourist information about Barcelona in several languages, by phone, fax, post and e-mail.
- Tourist information.
- Hotel bookings.
- We send out tourist information to individual customers and the travel trade.
- Tourist products and services on sale.
Phone: 932 853 834
Telephone booking: 932 853 833
Fax: 932 853 831
Opening time: Daily, from 8am to 8pm. | Closed: 1st January and 25th December.
Plaça de Catalunya
Located in the heart of the city, this information office has 700 m2 of dedicated floor space providing tourist and cultural information in different languages. It also offers services such as last-minute hotel bookings and the sale of tourism products.
Other tourist information points
In autumn, Barcelona reveals its cultural activities and invites you to take a stroll, discover its shops and gastronomy... Here are a few suggestions:
- Barcelona Walking Tours Modernisme
- Wine-tasting in Barcelona
- Montserrat & Colonia Güell de Gaudí
- La Rumbeta in Barcelona
Take a stroll through the parks and the beaches, discover new exhibitions, go to a concert or take a short trip out of town.
- Liber. 1-3 October 2014
32nd International Book Fair. Which will present the main novelties and innovations in the industry.
- Garmin Barcelona Triatlhon. 5 October 2014
Now established as one of Europe’s biggest triathlons.
- CSIO Barcelona. 9-12 October 2014
The organization of the 103º International Show Jumping with the best current horse riders.
- Barcelona International Boat Show. 15-19 October 2014
With new products and services from all nautical sectors.