Service providing personalised tourist information about Barcelona in several languages, by phone, fax, post and e-mail.
- Tourist information.
- Hotel bookings.
- We send out tourist information to individual customers and the travel trade.
- Tourist products and services on sale.
Phone: 932 853 834
Telephone booking: 932 853 833
Fax: 932 853 831
Opening time: Daily, from 8am to 8pm. | Closed: 1st January and 25th December.
Plaça de Catalunya
Located in the heart of the city, this information office has 700 m2 of dedicated floor space providing tourist and cultural information in different languages. It also offers services such as last-minute hotel bookings and the sale of tourism products.
Other tourist information points
Barcelona offers you very interesting options for every period of the year. Here are a few suggestions:
- The Gaudí’s masterpiece
- Boat rides around Barcelona harbour
- Wine and cava near Barcelona
- Classical guitar at the Museus de la Música
Make the most of the winter sunshine and take a stroll along Barcelona’s beaches and through its parks. Discover the seasonal cuisine or take a short trip out of town. Do you want more?
- ENETS. 5-7 March 2014
11th Annual Conference of the European Neuroendocrine Tumor Society.
- EWEA. 10-13 March 2014
Europe’s premier wind energy annual event.
- Zurich Marató Barcelona. 16 March 2014
The key competition in athletics where amateur runners are the protagonists.
- 36 Cursa El Corte Inglés. 6 April 2014
One of Barcelona’s most important fun runs.