Service providing personalised tourist information about Barcelona in several languages, by phone, fax, post and e-mail.
- Tourist information.
- Hotel bookings.
- We send out tourist information to individual customers and the travel trade.
- Tourist products and services on sale.
Phone: 932 853 834
Telephone booking: 932 853 833
Fax: 932 853 831
Opening time: Monday to Saturday, from 8am to 8pm. Sunday and Holidays, from 8am to 2pm. | Closed: 1st January and 25th December.
Plaça de Catalunya
Located in the heart of the city, this information office has 700 m2 of dedicated floor space providing tourist and cultural information in different languages. It also offers services such as last-minute hotel bookings and the sale of tourism products.
Other tourist information points
The spring is the perfect time to take a stroll through the streets and enjoy the cuisine and open-air activities.
- The Gaudí’s masterpiece
- Boat rides around Barcelona harbour
- Discover Catalan gastronomy
- Wine and cava near Barcelona
Walk through the parks, discover the beaches, visit a museum or take a short trip out of town.
- Euroanaesthesia Annual Congress. 1-4 June 2013
The latest developments in anesthesia, intensive care, pain and emergency medicine.
- bizbarcelona. 5-6 June 2013
Solutions for business owners and entrepreneurs exhibition.
- 23rd ENS. 8-11 June 2013
A comprehensive scientific meeting that will offer plenty of learning opportunities in every subspecialty of Neurology.
- Gran Premi Aperol. 14-16 June 2013
This unmissable date on the calendar for lovers of motorbike competitions.