From amusement parks to a bird's-eye view of the city, you can't imagine what Barcelona has to offer.
Parks in the city and in the hills, mazes and gardens, works of art like the Park Güell; and all of them in the open air.
Over 4 and a half kilometres of beaches with every amenity, invite you to enjoy the Mediterranean throughout the year.
1 of 2
From 3/2/2015 to 15/2/2015
From 14/2/2015 to 15/2/2015
The Catalan capital is also a culinary capital: prestigious chefs serve up our traditional cuisine and the flavours from around the world. Can you decide on one?
The climate won’t stop you, because Barcelona offers you very interesting options for every period of the year. Here are a few suggestions for this winter:
- Barcelona Skibus Alp 2500 all included
- Barcelona Walking Tours Gourmet
- SkiBus La Molina - Masella
- Wine, cheese, cured meat and sausage tasting
- Montserrat & la Colonia Güell de Gaudí
But there’s much, much more! Make the most of the winter sunshine and take a stroll along Barcelona’s beaches and through its parks, discover the most important exhibitions and the seasonal cuisine, and do a spot of shopping... Do you need any more ideas?
- Mitja Marató Barcelona. 15 February 2015
The 25th Half Marathon covers an urban circuit of 21,097km, is the first big race of 2015.
- 10th Congress of ECCO. 18-21 February 2015
The major educational event, in the field of Inflammatory Bowel Diseases in Europe.
- Mobile World Congress. 2-5 March 2015
The most innovative industry-leading event in global mobile communications.
- Trial Indoor Barcelona. 8 March 2015
The world's most important Trial and Indoor Enduro Event