Montserrat is an area of breathtaking natural beauty, featuring a natural park, a unique museum, and the Holy Shrine dedicated to the Virgin of Montserrat, the patron saint of Catalonia. The Tot Montserrat ticket takes you from Barcelona to Montserrat offering great savings on transport, culture and gastronomy so you can enjoy your visit to this iconic site.
With the Tot Montserrat ticket you'll have everything you'll need to enjoy a day of nature, art and spirituality
. Hop aboard the train that will take you to Monistrol de Montserrat in Plaça Espanya which is served by the metro network. Once you reach the foothills of Montserrat you decide if you want to get to the top on the rack railway, the Cremallera, which opened in the 19th century and has recently been refurbished, or by the cable car, the Aeri, which scales gradients of up to 45%. In both cases, you'll enjoy a journey with spectacular panoramic views until you get to Montserrat.
If you want to go even higher up, you'll be able to enjoy unlimited rides on the Sant Joan funicular. Once on board, you'll see how far the horizon stretches from the Pyrenees to the sea.
You'll be able to visit the audiovisual gallery, the Espai Audiovisual, where you can take a virtual tour of the Benedictine monastery, and the museum, the Museu de Montserrat, where you'll be able to see works by Dalí, El Greco, Miró, Picasso, Tàpies
, as well as treasures of the Ancient Orient. And to complete your experience, what could be better than a tasty meal featuring typical Catalan dishes at the Montserrat restaurant?What does your Tot Montserrat card include?
Tot Montserrat card*
Buy it now and access to December 2023!
- Round trip metro ticket from Barcelona to Montserrat (plaça Espanya).
- Round trip train ticket from Barcelona-Plaça Espanya to Monistrol de Montserrat or Aeri de Montserrat cable car.
- Round trip ticket on the Cremallera or Aeri de Montserrat cable car to Montserrat.
- Unlimited use of the Sant Joan. Santa Cova funicular included if it's working.
- Free admission to the shrine of the Virgin and basilica. No pre-booking is necessary, but ticketholders will have to join the queues to get in (the Tot Montserrat ticket does not give priority access).
- Entrance to the audiovisual exhibit "Montserrat behind closed doors".
- Admission to the Museu de Montserrat.
- Meal in the self-service/coffe shop at Montserrat.
*You must exchange the printed voucher at the specified collection point in order to receive the Tot Montserrat card. You will not be permitted to use the services listed without the Tot Montserrat card.
Pick up point
- Tourist information point in plaça Catalunya*, 17-basement. Times: daily, from 8:30am to 8:30pm. (Except 1st January and 25th December).
- Tourist information point in Barcelona Airport. Terminals T1, T2* and metro L9 lobby; daily from 8.30am to 8.30pm.
- FGC (Catalan Railway) station in plaça Espanya, daily, from 8am to 2pm.
- You must exchange the printed voucher at the specified collection point in order to receive the Tot Montserrat card. You will not be permitted to use the services listed without the Tot Montserrat card.
- No refunds will be issued if you have exchanged the voucher for the Tot Montserrat card.
- Children under 4 free.
- The metro, rail and rack railway stations are accessible to people with reduced mobility and other disabilities.
- Visitors to the Montserrat Monastery are not permitted to wear braces, shorts or sandals.
- Sant Joan Funicular closed from 08/1/2024 to 26/1/2024.
- Santa Cova Funicular closed from 29/1/2024 to 26/2/2024. From 17th February to 29th February open only Saturday and Sunday.
Customer services provider: TOT MONTSERRAT - FGC