Discover many of Barcelona's cultural and leisure activities, with the Barcelona Card Express. You can get the train to and from the airport, and 48 hours unlimited travel on public transport, and more than 100 discounts.
48 hours free travel on public transport
: Barcelona metro and city buses (night buses not included) run by Transports Metropolitans de Barcelona-TMB, and Ferrocarrils de la Generalitat de Catalunya-FGC city and suburban trains, trams, Barcelona airport train and metro
and Renfe suburban trains zone 1.90 discounts
at museums and city sights, on visits and tours, leisure and entertainments, unique means of transport and other services, so you can make the most of your stay in the city. See list
General map of Barcelona with:
- The location of the places offering discounts.
- Map of the metro network.
: at any Tourist Information Office:
- Airport, Terminals T1 and T2: Barcelona Airport. Daily from 8.30am to 8.30pm. 6/1 and 26/12: from 8.30am to 2.30pm. Closed: 1/1 and 25/12.
- Pl. Catalunya: plaça de Catalunya, 17-basement. Daily from 8.30am to 9pm. 1/1 open from 10am to 2.30pm. 6/1 and 26/12: from 8.30am to 2.30pm. Closed: 25/12.
- City Hall: Ciutat, 2. From Monday to Friday from 8:30am to 8pm. Saturday, Sunday and holidays from 9am to 3pm. Closed: 1/1 and 25/12.
- Sants station: pl. Països Catalans s/n. From Monday to Friday from 8.30am to 8.30pm. Saturday, Sunday and holidays from 8.30am to 2.30pm (High Season to 8pm). Closed: 1/1 and 25/12.
- Mirador de Colom (Columbus Monument): plaça Portal de la Pau, s/n. Daily from 8.30am to 8.30pm. 6/1 and 26/12: from 8.30am to 2.30pm. Closed: 1/1 and 25/12.
- Plaça Espanya: plaça Espanya, s/n - Avinguda Maria Cristina. Daily, from 9am to 3pm (High Season from 8.30 to 8pm). 6/1 and 26/12: from 9am to 3pm. Closed: 1/1 and 25/12.
- Sagrada Familia: plaça de la Sagrada Familia. Daily, from 8.30am to 7.30pm (High Season to 8pm). 6/1 and 26/12: from 8.30am to 2.30pm. Closed: 1/1 and 25/12.*Information office opening times may be changed due to circumstances beyond our control.
- Card valid for 48 hours.
- Discounts: to benefit from the discounts, just show the Barcelona Card Express -duly validated with the startdate- to a member of the staff at the participating establishment. The discounts cannot be combined with other offers and/or promotions.
- The transport pass is not valid for night buses.