Check here for the official information COVID-19 (coronavirus disease 2019).Recommendations of the WHO and the Department of Health:
- Keep distance with others and avoid physical contact.
- Cover your nose and mouth with a handkerchief when coughing or sneezing.
- Use disposable handkerchiefs.
- Maintain cleanliness and disinfection of workspaces.
- Do not share glasses nor alike with co-workers and/or other people.
- Do not touch handkerchiefs worn by others directly with their hands (for example, if they may be on the floor).
- Maintain proper hygiene habits, such as not putting pens or fingers in your mouth, not touching your eyes and nose, etc.
- Maintain personal hygiene.
- Wash your hands often and for at least 20 seconds with soap and water or alcohol solutions, preferably after: being with someone with a cold, using public transport, touching common surfaces such as railings, handles of doors, etc., coughing, sneezing, bruising, going to the toilet, healing a wound. Moreover, before handling food, wear or remove contact lenses.
- Tourist information offices and booths open:
- Plaça de Catalunya Nord: Monday to Sunday, from 9am to 8pm.*
- Aeroport de Barcelona - Terminal 1: Monday to Saturday, from 8am to 8:30pm.
- Cabina Colom: Friday to Sunday, from 2:30pm to 8pm. *10, 11 and 12/07, open from 9am to 2:30pm.
- The Call Center service is operating as normal for any inquiry. Open daily from 8am to 8pm. Tel. 0034 932 853 832 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
- Reopening of hotels and tourism lodging in Barcelona (Gremi d'Hotels de Barcelona) - Check here
You may be also interested
from 41,40 €
from 14,67 €
from 27,00 €
- Skip the line!
from 35,00 €
from 14,50 €
from 80,75 €
from 18,00 €
from 22,50 €
from 16,20 €