Founded in 1899 by Hans Gamper, FC Barcelona has become a symbol of football, social and cultural identity for millions of people around the world.
Visit the FCB Museum and explore some of the most emblematic areas of the Camp Nou on an unforgettable tour
. There is no better way to learn about the history of FC Barcelona and you can also enjoy a multimedia experience displaying the moments that made Barça ‘more than a club’.
Do not miss the Camp Nou Experience and get your ticket now.What does your booking include?
Depending on the chosen option:
- Basic Tour: Barça Museum + Camp Nou Tour.
- Flexible Tour: flexible admission until 31/12/22 + Barça Museum + Camp Nou Tour.
- Camp Nou Tour Plus & Sport: Barça Museum + Camp Nou Tour + 3 ball kicks Robokeeper + audioguide (English /Catalan /Spanish /German /Italian /French /Portuguese /Japanese /Chinese /Dutch /Arabic and Russian).
- Players Experience Tour: official guide (English /Spanish) + exclusive visit Barça changing room + immersion in press room + free shirt personalisation (shirt do not included) + VIP access and tour of private areas + walk along the pitch + official FCB gift. Wheelchair not accessible.
: daily, from 10am to 7pm (last admission at 5.30pm).Closed
: 1/1 and 25/12.Length
: 1 hour and 30 minuts.Meeting point
: Camp Nou. Av. d'Arístides Maillol, s/n. Estadi FCB, gate 9. Metro: L3, Palau Reial stop and L5, Collblanc stop. Bus: 50, 54, 57, 70, 75, D20, H8, H10 and V3.
- Once you have completed your purchase you will receive an email with a voucher containing a link (pdf) where you can download your ticket to the Camp Nou Experience.
- Basic and Flexible Tours: Free admission children under 4 years old. They must pick up the ticket admission at the box office.
- The times of the guided tour of the stadium, and museum opening hours may vary due to club commitments.
- No refunds or exchanges will be given once the booking has been made. The same rule applies if you choose not to use it.
Customer services provider: FUTBOL CLUB BARCELONA