If you're a nature and animal lover, come and take a close-up look at how they live in a setting that reproduces their natural habitats. Learn how endangered species protect themselves and lots more. Come to Barcelona Zoo!.
Situated in the Parc de la Ciutadella, in the city’s old town, Barcelona Zoo has as its mission the conservation of biodiversity and its natural habitats
The zoo is home to native and exotic species, like otters and the dorcas gazelles, many of them in danger of extinction, and gives its visitors a unique opportunity to see animals from every zoological group. The grounds of the zoo also include art-nouveau gems like the fountain surmounted by Joan Roig i Solé’s sculpture, the Lady with the Umbrella (1885), one of Barcelona’s most delightful and best-loved symbols.
The zoo is the perfect place to have fun with the family
and enjoy an unforgettable outing. You’ll also find a wide range of services that have everything you’ll need for a family day out: restaurants, bars, shops and a picnic area.What does your booking include?
- Admission to the Zoo (validity: 1 month).
- From 1st January to 18th March, from 10am a 5pm.
- From 19th March to 15th May, from 10am to 6pm.
- From 16th May to 15th September, from 10am to 7pm (5th June 6pm).
- From 16th September to 29th October, from 10am to 6pm.
- From 30th October to 31st December, from 10am to 5pm.
- 25th December: open until 2pm.
: Parque de la Ciutadella, s/n. Metro: L1, Arc de Triomf stop and L4, Ciutadella-Vila Olímpica stop.
- Validity of the voucher: 1 month.
- Proof of age must be provided at the ticket office when purchasing a reduced ticket.
- Admission free for under 3s.
- All the zoo's facilities are adapted for people with reduced mobility.
- Tickets for people with disability (minimum 33% degree of disability)can only be acquired at the ticket office of the Zoo by presenting the corresponding accreditation.
- 10% discount does not apply to ticket reduced ticket.
Customer services provider: ZOO DE BARCELONA