The Barcelona Card Modernista gives you free admission to 10 of the city’s most iconic modernista landmarks and public transport. Save up to 50%
Barcelona is synonymous with Catalonia’s home-grown art nouveau movement, Modernisme, which spanned the late 19th and early 20th centuries and filled Barcelona with wonderful architectural landmarks
full of fantasy, colour and luxury. Some of the foremost architects of the day, such as Antoni Gaudí, Domènech i Montaner and Puig i Cadafalch
, designed some of the astonishing buildings you’ll be able to vist.
The Barcelona Card Modernista also features a travel pass offering unlimited travel
on the metro, buses and trams so you can get from one place to another conveniently, easily and sustainably. It even includes travel to the airport.
Let yourself be captivated by Modernism Barcelona!What does your Barcelona Card Modernista booking include?
Free public transport*, free metro and train to the airport
Free admission to 10 modernist highlights: See highlights
Buy your Barcelona Card Modernista now and use it on any day of your choice, until February 2024!
- Casa Amatller.
- Casa Batlló
- Casa Milà - La Pedrera.
- Casa Vicens.
- Museu Nacional d'Art de Catalunya
- Colònia Güell
- Palau de la Música
- Sant Pau Recinte Modernista
- Torre Bellesguard
- Palau Güell
*Metro, bus (TMB), urban railway (FGC, Zone 1), Montjuïc funicular, tram (TRAM), and regional railway (Rodalies de Catalunya, Zone 1).
: 72, 96 or 120 hours from the first time you use it.Collection points
: Turisme de Barcelona Tourist Information Offices:
- Airport, Terminal T1: Barcelona Airport. From Monday to Friday, from 8am to 8:30pm. Saturday and Sunday: from 8:30am to 8:30pm.
- Airport, Terminal T2: Barcelona Airport. From Monday to Saturday, from 8am to 8:30pm. Sunday, from 8:30 to 8pm.
- Pl. Catalunya: plaça de Catalunya, 17-basement. Daily from 8:30am to 8:30pm.
- Pl. Catalunya (information booth in front of El Corte Inglés department store. From Monday to Sunday, from 8:30am to 2:30pm.
- Plaça Espanya: plaça Espanya, s/n - Avinguda Maria Cristina. Daily, from 8:30am to 2:30pm.
- Sagrada Familia tourist information booth: Daily, from 8:30am to 8pm.
- Mirador de Colom (Columbus Monument): plaça Portal de la Pau, s/n. Daily from 8.30am to 2.30pm. Closed: 1/1 and 25/12.
: 1/1 and 25/12.*Information office opening times may be changed due to circumstances beyond our control.
- Free admission are only valid once the card has been activated and only during the validity period.
- The Barcelona Card Modernista is valid for 72h, 96h or 120h.
- The Barcelona Card Modernsita is a smart card with an NFC chip that provides free admission to the city's visitor attractions -one ticket per person- and is activated the first time you use it at any of these attractions or services.
- The transport pass is valid for: Metro, bus (TMB), urban railway (FGC, Zone 1), Montjuïc funicular, tram (TRAM), and regional railway (Rodalies de Catalunya, Zone 1), includes train and metro from/to Barcelona Airport.