On this two-hour, guided catamaran trip, you’ll not only enjoy amazing views of the coastal town of Vilanova, you’ll be able to try your hand at sailing too.
The catamaran trip begins at the Roc Roi base on Ribes Roges beach. It has changing facilities where you can get ready for your trip.
The guide will give you a safety briefing before you depart so you can enjoy your trip with absolute peace of mind.
Once out at sea, you’ll enjoy views of Vilanova’s beaches and the seafront townscape
. But, above all, you’ll have fun steering this swift and speedy vessel.What does your booking include?
- Two-hour catamaran trip.
- Professional guide.
- Technical clothing: neoprene wetsuit, windcheater, life jacket and paddle.
- Changing rooms and showers.
- Civil liability and accident insurance.
: daily, at 2:45pm.Languages
: English, Catalan, Spanish and French.Length
: 2 hours.Meeting Point
: Roc Roi. Moll Ponent s/n. Vilanova i la Geltrú. Train: Rodalies Renfe (Spanish railways suburban rail, line R2) from Passeig de Gràcia, estació de França and Sants.
- Minimum age to take part in the activity unaccompanied is 14, and 10 if accompanied by an adult.
- Departures are subject to a minimum number of two.
- Participants must be able to swim and be in a healthy physical condition.
- The activity is easy.
- Please bring: swimsuit, sunscreen, goggle straps if necessary, towel, thermal or Lycra vest (not essential), a change of clothing (not essential).
Customer services provider: ROCROI VILANOVA