One-day trip from Barcelona to Priorat where you’ll visit some of the region’s leading wineries and taste their wines.
The Priorat vineyards are considered some of the oldest in Spain. Their mineral-rich soil and low rainfall give their wines their remarkable character that has made them renowned around the world.
On this bus tour from Barcelona, you’ll discover the Priorat landscape and visit three wineries where you’ll sample their wines
. The tour will end with lunch at one of the wineries or a traditional restaurant featuring dishes made with local produce.What does your booking include?
- Return trip on an air-conditioned bus.
- English-speaking courier throughout the day.
- Tour of three wineries and tasting of their wines.
- Lunch featuring local produce and wines.
: Tuesday and Friday; at 8:30am.Language
: 11 hours.Meeting Point
: pl. Catalunya, 17 (in front of the Banco de España). Metro: L1 and L3, Catalunya stop. Rodalies Renfe: plaça Catalunya station. FFGG: Catalunya stop.
- From 2 people.
- You should arrive 10 minutes before departure time.