Climb aboard a sailing boat bound for El Masnou, and visit one of the family-run wineries in Alella, where you’ll be able to taste its organic wines.
On this tour, you’ll be able to enjoy two great pleasures: a sailing trip out at sea
and wine tourism.
You’ll set sail from Barcelona on a 14-metre-long sailing boat and relax to the gentle lapping of the waves while you admire the city skyline and have a drink. A trip lasting nearly an hour and a half that will take you to the port of El Masnou, where a private vehicle will take you to one of the family-run wineries in Alella
A wine expertwill give you a tour of the vineyardsand winery and tell you about the wine-making process. The guided tour of the winery will end with a wine tasting
The return trip will be by road ending in Plaça Catalunya.What does your booking include?
- Sailing trip from Barcelona to El Masnou (1 h. 30 min. approx.).
- Bebida, olivas y frutos secos a bordo del velero.
- Private vehicle transfer from the port of El Masnou to the winery (10 minutes approx.).
- Guided tour of a family-run winery in Alella and its vineyards.
- Tasting of 3 local organic wines.
- Return transfer by private vehicle to Plaça Catalunya.
: Friday, Saturday and Sunday; at 10am. From 26th March to 31st October.Language
: 4 hours.Meeting Point
: This is Med. Marina Vela Barcelona. Pg. de Joan de Borbó, 103. Metro: L4, Barceloneta stop. Bus: V15 and V19.
- You should arrive 15 minutes before departure time.
- Comfortable shoes are recommended.
- The tour ends at pl. Catalunya.
- Under 4s: free.
Customer services provider: JULIÀ TRAVEL