Guided tour of Barcelona featuring a tasting of five beers paired with Catalan cured meats and sausage and traditional flatbread (pa de coca). A one-hour workshop led by a beer specialist who will introduce you to the world of craft beer.
Learn everything about the world of craft beer, its history, the ways it is produced, different styles, flavours, aromas, etc. Our guide will tell you how to taste each type of beer, the differences between them as well as the special characteristics to bear in mind.
If you like beer, you can’t miss it!Your booking includes?
- Beer workshop with a specialist guide.
- Tasting of five specially selected beers (ale, lager, pale ale, IPA and stout).
- Tasting of cured meats and sausage with traditional Catalan coca flatbread.
- Free Wi-Fi at the pick-up point.
: Monday to Saturday at 6pm, except August when the workshops are held at 7pm.Language
: 1 hour.Closed
: 1/1, 5/1, 6/1, 10/4, 13/4, 1/5, 1/6, 24/6, 15/08, 12/10, 6/12, 8/12, 25/12 and 26/12.Meeting Point
: Conesa Beer Barcelona. Calle Casanova, 62. Metro: L1, Urgell stop. Buses: 52, 54 and 59.
- Participants must be aged 18 or over.
- Not accessible for people with reduced mobility.
Customer services provider: TALLER PROJECTES OCI
This product does not have a specific collection point. Consult the characteristics in the section "Details".