The Sagrada Família is the iconic symbol of the bold and original Catalan offshoot of art nouveau, modernisme, which sought to transfer the forms of nature to architecture.
Did you know that this tour will give you the chance to ride the lift inside one of the Sagrada Família's two towers and enjoy spectacular views of Barcelona
You'll also be able to visit the crypt where its creator Antoni Gaudí is buried; the slender, imposing basilica, and the museum, which opened in 1961 and is located in the semi-basement on the Passion façade. Here you?ll find out about the history and evolution of the basilica through sketches, plaster models and photos.
You'll be able to discover all the secrets of Gaudí's life and work.
Let yourself be captivated by the beauty of the basilica and don't miss a single detail. Everything has a significance at the Sagrada Família!What does your booking include?
- Official guide.
- Entrance to the Sagrada Família and museum with guided tour included. Visit one of the towers using the lift (The ride to the top of the tower is not accompanied by a guide).
: 8/12, 25/12, 26/12, 15/8, 11/9, 24/9, 1/11, 6/1 and 1/1.Length of visit
: 1 hour 30 minutes approximately.Meeting point
: Julià Travel Office Tours and Tickets, c/ Sardenya, 311. Metro: L5 and L2 Sagrada Família stop. Bus: 10, 19, 33, 34, 43, 44, 50 and 101. The tour ends at the Sagrada Família.
- We recommend you wear comfortable clothes and shoes when visiting the Sagrada Família.
- Please show respect and sensitivity in the way you dress. The following restrictions are in place:
- For safety reasons hats and caps must be removed inside the nave or museum, unless they are being worn for religious or health reasons.
- Footwear must be worn at all times. No flip-flops.
- No see-through clothing .
- No strap tops that do not cover the shoulders.
- No plunging necklines. The shoulders and stomach must be kept covered.
- No shorts or short skirts.
- You may have to wait between the end of the guided tour of the basilica and museum and the visit to the towers due to the limited numbers permitted in the lifts.
- You may have to use the stairs to come down the towers.
- The lift may not operate in the event of adverse weather conditions and other circumstances beyond our control.
- Children aged under 6 and under 18s not accompanied by an adult, people with reduced mobility and/or visual impairment, vertigo sufferers and people with heart problems will not be allowed to go up the towers.
- Wireless radio guide system
Customer services provider: JULIÀ TRAVEL