You'll discover the secrets of the fishermen with a guided tour of the Guild building.
The guided tour of the Barcelona Fishermen's Guild will tell you about the history of Barcelona's fishermen, their origins, the fishing techniques they use and their lifestyle. You'll see how they come in to port with their ships and, if you're in luck, you'll be able to chat to them in the yard where the landing nets are kept.Guided tour of the Fishermen's Guild by marine biologists.
Also you’ll visit the wholesale fish market. You’ll find out how the market is run and the fish are auctioned.
What does your booking include?:
: from Monday to Friday.
- 8am to 10am or 3.30pm to 5.30pm Fishermen's Guild visit.
: holiday days.Language
: English, Catalan, Spanish, French and Italian.Length
: 2 hours.Meeting point
- Guided visit at 8am and 3.30pm at the Fishermen's Guild: Fishermen's Guild entrance. Moll de Pescadors, s/n. Bus 39 and V15.
- You will need to bring ID or your passport.
- Minimum reservation 2 pax.
- All children must be accompanied by an adult.
Customer services provider: CONFRARIA DE PESCADORS DE BARCELONA