You'll learn about the mysteries of Mount Montserrat and discover its monastery, legends and amazing views. You'll visit a boutique winery, where you'll be able to sample Catalan cuisine and wines.
, with its unique landform and amazing views, will captivate your senses. You'll be able to enjoy awonderful walk to the shrine and the many caves that dot the landscape; you'll discover the legends of the site while you walk and look at some of the iconic peaks, such as the Cavall Bernat.
Afterwards, you'll make your way to a boutique, family-run winery . The prestigious estate covers an area of more 1,000 hectares with extensive vineyards and a large golf course. After you've enjoyed a traditional Mediterranean menu
with an innovative twist you'll visit the excellent winery. To round off a great day, you'll sample the authentic château-bottled wine.What does your booking Montserrat, Food & Wine include?
- Return trip on a comfortable shared air-conditioned bus.
- Professional guide - in English.
- Cogwheel train ticket to Montserrat.
- Guided Tour of the Montserrat Monastery.
- Free time to explore Montserrat mountain (around 2 hours; cogwheel option 1 hour).
- Complete menu of traditional Catalan dishes with wine.
- Three local wine tasting.
- Possibility to buy the wines tasted (shipping available).
- Guided tour of a boutique winery, including the production plant and vineyards.