If you want to get away from the crowds and enjoy breathtaking views of the Barcelona coastline from a new perspective, climb on board the Eco Slim, an eco-catamaran driven by wind and solar power.
Savour the experience of sailing on the Eco Slim, Europe's biggest eco-catamaran
, which has been adapted to sail in winter and summer. This environmentally friendly vessel will take you along the Barcelona coastline while you enjoy magnificent views and discover the benefits of sustainable sailing.
You can take a unique 60-minute trip from Barcelona harbour, where you'll find out about the latest maritime technology in the old port, the Port Vell
. Or you can sail as far as the Olympic Marina
, enjoying unique views of Barcelona from the sea.What does your booking include?
- Eco-catamaran trip lasting 1 hour.
- October: daily at 12noon, 1:30pm, 3pm, 4:30pm and 6pm.
- November, December and January: daily, at 11:30pm, 1pm, 2:30pm and 4pm.
- February: daily, at 12noon, 1.30pm, 3pm and 4.30pm.
- From 1st march to 25th march: daily, at 12noon, 1.30pm, 3pm and 4.30pm.
- From 26th march to 31st march: daily, at 13.30pm, 3pm, 4.30pm and 6pm.
: 1 hour.Meeting point
: This is Med Ticket Office, Port Vell (opposite the Columbus Monument). Metro: L3, Drassanes stop. Bus: 14, 59, 64, 91, 120, D20 and H16.
- We recommend you arrive 20 minutes before the tour departs. If you arrive late for check-in you may miss the tour.
- Under 3s travel free. Two children under 3 permitted per adult.
- Under 14s must be accompanied by an adult.
- The trips are subject to weather conditions.
- The crew speak English and Spanish.
Customer services provider: JULIÀ TRAVEL
This product does not have a specific collection point. Consult the characteristics in the section "Details".