Live Barcelona’s “Dolce Vita”
Explore Barcelona on a Vespa and discover the city’s most beautiful, hidden places.
More pictures: 1-2-3-4
- Vesping combines the romanticism and beauty of this means of transport with the convenience of new technologies.
- Choose from a number of tours featured on the SAT NAV system and enjoy the city at your own pace.
- 3 different tours:
- The rental price includes:
- 50cc automatic Vespa S.
- SAT NAV with pre-programmed tours.
- Lock and helmets (driver and passenger).
- Petrol (first tank free. No need to refuel).
- Technical run-through.
- Civil responsibility insurance including third-party damages, health insurance without excess.
- Minimum driver age: 21
- Necessary documents:
- ID card or passport.
- Valid driving licence for Spain.
- Deposit: 300 € (cash or credit card).
- April to October: 9.30am-8.30pm.
- November to March:10am-7pm.
- Closed: 25th and 26th December.
- Pick-up and drop-off point for the bikes:Passatge Simó 24, local 1, 2 and 3 (next to the Sagrada Família). Metro L2 and L5: Sagrada Família stop. Bus: 10, 19, 33, 34, 43, 44, 50, 51. See map
Business providing the service: New Vesping Group SLL
Purchase on-line or call 932 853 832
If you have any question during the purchase, please call us!
 932 853 832
 932 853 832