Capture the essence of Barcelona
Whether it’s because of its beauty, its unique buildings, monuments, tucked-away squares and street entertainments, Barcelona is a city where every corner offers the perfect photo opportunity. Make the most of the chance to discover an unseen Barcelona through the camera’s lens.
- Barcelona Photographer offer photographic tours for amateur photographers who are willing to learn, and professionals who want to gain deeper knowledge in a specific field of photography.
- You’ll learn how to use the camera manually, take photos of buildings and urban scenes, take portraits of people, use the flash and about composition, among other skills. The tours place particular emphasis on travel photography, architecture, portrait and reportage.
- The tour often ends at a café where the participants can exchange points of view and look at their photos.
- Itinerary: Tallers, Raval district, MACBA, Boqueria Market, Pl. del Pí, Church of Santa María del Pí, Gothic Quarter, Pl. Sant Felip Neri and Born district.
- Length of tour: 4 hours.
- Dates and Times:
- Tour in English: Friday at 16pm.
- Tour in Spanish: Saturday at 10am.
- Closed: 24th September, 22nd Desember and 1st January.
- Groups of up to 10 people.
- Meeting point: 21, Pl. Catalunya, in front of the Hard Rock Café. Metro lines L1 and L3, Plaça Catalunya. RENFE (Spanish Rail) station, Catalunya. Bus: 9, 16, 17, 22, 24, 28, 41, 42, 55, 58, 67, 68, 100, 101 & 141. FGC (Catalan Rail) station, Catalunya, lines L6 & L7. See map
Business providing the service: Wermke, Katherin
 932 853 832