Prepare and sample the most traditional tapas
The Cookiteca is housed in a 19th-century mansion in Sarrià. This neighbourhood was the last separate village absorbed into Barcelona in 1921. This may explain why it retains some of the flavour and personality of its time-honoured streets, shops and locals.
- If you’re visiting the city, you can spend an afternoon discovering tapas, one of the most typical Spanish culinary specialities.
- Cookiteca invites you to prepare and sample five of the most traditional tapas, accompanied with a glass of sangria.
- Learn about their origins and regional variants and get practical tips while you prepare them.
- The activity is 100% hands on, and at the end of the workshop you will be able to sample the tapas you have made.
- Tapas on the menu*:
- Tapa of paella
- Slice of potato omelette
- Cured sausage skewer
- Tapa of squid rings in batter
- Mini crema catalana.
*The five tapas may vary depending on the season and availability of the produce.
- Includes: pa amb tomàquet (bread rubbed with tomato) and sangria.
- Length of workshop: 1h 30 minutes.
- Calendar and times: Friday, 1.30pm-3pm.
- Address: Cookiteca Sarrià. 74, Major de Sarrià. Ferrocarrils de la Generalitat (FGC) L6: stop Sarrià. Bus: 30, 66, 68, 75 and 130.
Business providing the service: Cookiteca SL
 932 853 832