Spanish Guitar at the Palau
Masters of the Spanish Guitar
A season of music featuring the finest entertainment in the Spanish guitar repertoire are hosting in the setting of Barcelona?s Palau de la Música Catalana (1908), one's of the world's foremost art-nouveau buildings and the hub of Catalonia's musical life. The Palau has been declared a World Heritage Site.
- This year sees the ninth of these concert seasons, and it is expected to attract over 250.000 people.
- Concerts with Manuel González, Xavier Coll, Manuel Barrueco, David Russell and the Assad Brothers Duo, the great masters of the Spanish guitar, who have gained worldwide recognition and been awarded some of the world's most prestigious prizes.
- Their guitars, music, technique and unique sounds will take us to the corners of Spain which great composers such as Albéniz, Tárrega, Bizet, Falla and Rodrigo masterfully described with their compositions.
- Dates and Times:
- Manuel González Concert: 4th and 24th April, at 9pm. | 17th and 31st May, at 9pm. | 4th and 19th June, at 9pm.
- Xavier Coll Concert: 8th May, at 9pm. | 12nd and 26th June, at 9pm.
- Barcelona 4 Guitar "Versus": 19th April, at 9pm. | 2nd and 26th May, at 9pm. | 22nd and 29th June, at 9pm.
- Concert Ekaterina Záyseva: 22th May, at 9pm.
- Palau de la Música Catalana: c/ Palau de la Música, 4-6.
- How to get there: Metro: Line 1 o Line 4, stop Urquinaona. Bus: 17, 19, 40 and 45. Barcelona Bus Turístic, Barri Gòtic or Plaça de Catalunya.
Business providing the service: Poema SL
 932 853 832