Montserrat & Colonia Güell de Gaudí
Hop on board the bus and visit a spiritual and an architectural landmark
Spend a day discovering Mount Montserrat andthe Black Madonna, the ‘Moreneta’, two Catalan icons; and Gaudí crypt at the Colònia Güell, which has been a World Heritage Site since 2005.
- A tour from Barcelona which includes nature, spirituality and architecture.
- The first stop is the Colònia Güell, where you’ll be able to visit the Crypt, the building that Gaudí used as a test bed for many of his architectural solutions before he built the Sagrada Familia.
- The second stop is the mountain and Benedictine monastery of Montserrat, which was founded in the 11th century, located in a natural park 60 kilometres outside Barcelona.
- Fully equipped coaches, from Barcelona.
- A courier travels on board throughout the trip.
- Complete informative guide with detailed information about Montserrat and the places to visit.
- Tours run:
- From 1st January to 23 March: Tuesday and Friday.
- From 24th March to 8 Novembre: daily except Monday.
- From 9th November to 14 March 2016: Tuesday and Friday.
- Closed: 25/12, 26/12, 1/1 and 6/1.
- Departure at 8.30am from Plaça Catalunya (in front of El Corte Inglés). Passengers should arrive 20 minutes before the coach departs. See coach departure point
- Arrival back in Barcelona at 4.30pm (Plaça Catalunya).
- Itinerary: Barcelona-Gaudí's Crypt and Colònia Güell-Montserrat-Barcelona.
- The ticket includes:
- Guided tour in Gaudí's Crypt - Colonia Güell and glass of cava.
- Ride on the rack railway to Montserrat.
- Orientation tour in Montserrat.
- Discounts at museums, places of interest, shops and restaurants.
- Languages: Catalan, Spanish and English.
- Audioguide system in 10 languages: Catalan, Spanish, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Chinese, Portuguese and Russian. The same audioguide system is valid for all three routes and has an extra charge of 5€. The audioguide is recommended for non English, Spanish and Catalan speakers.
Business providing the service: CATALUNYA BUS TURISTIC UTE
 932 853 832
Additional information to purchase the ticket
- Children aged 0-8, free.
- The audioguide is not recommended for English, Spanish and Catalan speakers.