Montjuïc Bike Tour
The Magic Mountain in a different way
Bornbike Barcelona offers a cultural adventure while you experience Montjuïc Hill as never before. A tour to discover the history, present and past of Barcelona’s most magical mountain.
- Montjuïc Tour itinerary: Columbus Monument (Portal de la Pau) - Drassanes - Port Vell - Raval district - Plaça Espanya – Magic Fountain and palaces on Montjuïc - Palau Sant Jordi – Olympic Stadium - Fundació Joan Miró and Montjuïc Belvedere (Miramar).
- The itinerary goes through traffic-free streets, pedestrianised areas and along cycle lanes.
- Expert guides will accompany you throughout the tour and make stops along the way so that you can discover the points of interest.
- The route includes:
- Bicycle hire.
- A monitor-guide.
- Helmets and free child seats*.
* The tour is free for children weighing less than 22kg.
- Under 15s must always be accompanied by an adult.
- Length of tour: 3 hours.
- Languages: english.*
* Groups of 4 people or more: French, German, Italian, Catalan and Spanish. For bookings call  932 853 832.
- Montjuïc Tour times: guaranteed departures, daily at 11am. Closed: 25th and 26th December and 1st January.
- Departure point: Marquesa, 1. Metro: L4, Barceloneta. See map
Business providing the service: Torquet Fuentes, Ernest
 932 853 832