Morning trip to Montserrat
A tour of the holy mountain
If you like nature, spirituality and cultural tours, don’t hesitate any longer: spend a morning on a tour of Montserrat. A natural park, a Benedictine monastery, a shrine to spirituality and an icon of Catalan culture. All rolled into one!
- Daily tour, all year round, except 25 and 1/01.
- Departs at 9.15am from Julià Travel Terminal (Balmes 5, Barcelona) and arrives back at about 2.30 pm.
- Itinerary: arrival at Montserrat which stands 1.235 metres above sea level. Visit the Basilica of Montserrat which contains the famous Moreneta (black madonna) a 12th century Romanesque carving, and the Benedictine Monastery. On the way back to Barcelona we will alight at the Julià Travel Terminal.
- From 1/11/13 to 31/03/14: from Monday to Sunday in Spanish/English.
- From 1/04/14 to 31/10/14: Monday, Thursday ans Saturday in Spanish/English. Thuesday, Friday and Sunday in English/French. Wednesday in English/German.
- From 1/11/14 to 31/03/15: Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Saturday in Spanish/English. Tuesday, Friday and Sunday in English/French.
- Type of Tickets:
- Tour of Montserrat by bus.
Business providing the service: JULIÀ TRAVEL
 932 853 832
Additional information to purchase the ticket