Morning in Montserrat
A tour of Montserrat
The mountain and Benedictine Monastery of Montserrat, founded in the 11th century, are located in a natural park some 60 kilometres to the west of Barcelona. The Virgin of Montserrat, Black Madonna, the patron saint of Catalonia, is worshipped at the shrine in the monastery.
- Daily tour, all year round, except 25 and 1/01.
- Departs at 9.30 am from Julià Travel Terminal (Balmes 5, Barcelona) and arrives back at about 2.30 pm.
- Itinerary: arrival at Montserrat which stands 1.235 metres above sea level. Visit the Basilica of Montserrat which contains the famous Moreneta (black madonna) a 12th century Romanesque carving, and the Benedictine Monastery. On the way back to Barcelona we will alight at the Julià Travel Terminal.
- Idioms: Spanish and English.
- Type of Tickets:
- Tour of Montserrat by bus.
- Tour of Montserrat by bus + Rack railway.
Business providing the service: Julià Travel SA
 932 853 832
Additional information to purchase the ticket