Gourmet Bus Barcelona
Come and enjoy yourself with your five senses
A different way of experiencing Barcelona, an innovative service which includes a panoramic tour offering the best views of Barcelona and a haute cuisine dinner.
- The on-board tasting will take place in one of the city’s most charming settings and has been created by the prestigious Michelin-starred restaurateur Carles Gaig. See menu
- The Gourmet Bus combines comfort, design and technology:
- Double-decker buses with a glass roof which will allow you to enjoy incomparable views of the city.
- A spacious, comfortable interior designed to look like a restaurant, with a comfortable dining area, services and kitchen.
- The latest technology including an ipad so that you can access all the information about the route in 11 different languages.
- Personalised attention on board the bus from our multilingual staff and professional restaurant personnel.
- Itinerary: Casa Batlló – La Pedrera – Sagrada Família –Agbar Tower – Arc de Triomf – Olympic Marina– Plaça Espanya – Montjuïc.
- Departures 2012-2013:
- From 12nd November to 22nd March and from 2nd April to 30th April: Wednesday to Saturday, departures at 8.30pm and Saturday and Sunday at 12.30pm.
- From 23rd March to 1st April: daily departures at 5.30pm and 9.00pm.
- From 1st May to 31st October: daily departures at 5.30pm and 9.00pm.
- Pre-booking essential.
- Length of the tour: 3 hours.
- Meeting point: Julià Terminus. Carrer Balmes, 5. Please arrive 10 minutes before departure.
Business providing the service: Julià Travel SA
 932 853 832
Additional information to purchase the ticket
- Not recommended for the under 7s. Under 3s are not permitted.
- Accessible for people with reduced mobility and the hearing impaired.
- The service, itinerary and times are subject to change depending on the time of year and/or events beyond the organisers’ control.