El Patio Andaluz
Jesús Cortés Flamenco Troupe
The flamenco club El Patio Andaluz opened 25 years ago and is located in a central area of Barcelona. It gives you the opportunity to experience a typical Andalusian courtyard where you can admire the great art of flamenco.
- El Patio Andaluz is one of Barcelona’s most renowned flamenco clubs and has hosted performances by many great artists. The current director is the dancer, or bailaor, Jesús Cortes, who has been awarded the National Flamenco Dance Prize and comes from one of Spain’s leading flamenco families.
- The show lasts 60 minutes and on the stage you can enjoy the show offered by the flamenco troupe and soloists who will take you on a journey through the different flamenco genres.
- You can choose from several options:
- Option 1: Dinner + show. Andalusian country salad + seafood paella + dessert + sangria (1/2 litre per person) + mineral water.
- Option 2: Dinner + show. Assorted Iberian cold cuts + baked gilthead bream or duck confit + dessert + sangría (1/2 litre per person) + mineral water.
- Option 3: Dinner + show children: Children’s menú (aged 12 and under) Chicken nuggets and chips + dessert + soft drink.
- Option 4: Drink + Show.
- Option 5: Show only.
- Show times are as follows:
- 1st performance: dinner at 7.30pm + flamenco show at 8pm. Drink and admission to show only at 7.45pm + show at 8pm.
- 2nd performance: dinner at 9.30pm + show at 10pm. Drink and admission to show only at 9.45pm + show at 10pm.
- Address: Aribau, 242. Metro Diagonal L3/L5 + bus 7, 6, 33, 34. FFCC Gràcia stop.
Business providing the service: Otoño SA
 932 853 832
Additional information to purchase the ticket
- Children under 7 years free admission.