Dalí's Figueres & Girona
A tour of Dali´s fascinating surrealist world in Figueres, and the city of Girona, which has one of the best-preserved Jewish quarters in Europe.
More pictures: 1-2-3-4-5
- A one-day trip from Barcelona, stopping first in Girona. A city that invites you to lose yourself in its streets and walk through the old town in one of the country’s finest historic ensembles: medieval walls, Romanesque and Gothic landmarks, baroque buildings and one of the best-preserved Jewish quarters in Europe.
- The second stop is Figueres, city of Dalí. A very attractive town with mansions, shops and pavement cafés… and with the Teatre Museu Dalí as its main highlight. The museum allows you to explore the surrealist world of Salvador Dalí.
- Fully equipped coaches, from Barcelona.
- A courrier travels on board throughout the trip.
- Complete informative guide with detailed information about Dañí. Figueres, Girona and the places to visit.
- Tours run on:
- From 18th November to 6th April 2014: Wendsday and Saturday.
- From 7th April to 18th November 2014: daily excepted Monday.
- Closed: 25/12, 26/12, 1/1 and 6/1.
- Departs at 8.30am from Plaça Catalunya, Barcelona (in front of El Corte Inglés). Passengers should arrive 20 minutes before the coach departs. See map
- Arrival back in Barcelona at 7.30pm (Plaça Catalunya).
- Itinerary: Barcelona - Girona - Figueres - Barcelona.
- The ticket includes:
- Guided tour of Girona.
- Orientation tour to the Dali Museum.
- Free admission to the Teatre-Museu Dalí and "Dalí Joies" in Figueres.
- Discounts at museums, places of interest, shops and restaurants.
- Languages: Catalan, Spanish and English.
- Audioguide system in 10 languages for sale on board: Catalan, Spanish, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Chinese, Portuguese and Russian. The same audioguide system is valid for all three routes and has an extra charge of 5€.
Business providing the service: CATALUNYA BUS TURISTIC UTE
If you have any question during the purchase, please contact us!
 932 853 832
 932 853 832
Additional information to purchase the ticket
- Children aged 0-8, free.