Concerts at the Palau Dalmases
The Palau Dalmases is located in the heart of the Ribera district on Carrer Montcada, far from the bustle of the city. Here you can enjoy an opera or flamenco concert.
More pictures: 1-2-3-4-5
- The Palau Dalmases, in the Ribera district, bears witness to the growth of Barcelona. In the 16th century it was home to the city’s most notable and influential families.
- This beautiful palazzo with its baroque influences bears witness to the artistic, political and cultural life of Catalonia. The Academy of the Sceptics met within its walls, under the auspices of the eminent citizen Pau Ignasi Dalmases, from 1700 onwards, and later the Academy of the Arts. Notable men and scholars who were music lovers held gatherings here devoted to art and thinking.
- In the Espai Barroc you can enjoy live opera and flamenco and have a drink among the original furnishings and works of art.
- Running time:
- Opera: 1 hour 30 minutes.
- Flamenco: 1 hour.
- Types of concerts:
- Opera: a spectacle based on excerpts from operas, performed by a pianist and three singers.
- Flamenco: flamenco show with dancing, guitar, singing and cajon playing.
- Dates and times :
- Opera: Thursday at 11pm and Fridays in July at 8pm.
- Flamenco: Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturday at 9.30pm. August and september, daily.
- Address: Palau Dalmases “Espai Barroc”, Montcada, 20. Metro: L4, Jaume I. Bus: 17, 19, 40, 45 and 120.
Business providing the service: El Barroco Efimero SL
Purchase on-line or call 932 853 832
If you have any question during the purchase, please call us!
 932 853 832
 932 853 832