Concerts at the Palau Gomis - MEAM
ART-TE: Teatime concerts at the Palau Gomis
The MEAM is located in the Palau Gomis, a unique 18th-century baroque building in the Born district, one of Barcelona’s key tourist and cultural areas.
- The 18th-century palazzo has a long and interesting history and had a decisive influence on the urban development of Barcelona. It was the residence of General Lechi, the commander of Napoleon’s troops.
- You enter the building through a large courtyard with a wide archway and stone staircase. Inside, you’ll find an impressive central drawing room with a 10-metre-high ceiling.
- The restoration project has preserved all the original paintings and wall and ceiling decorations intact, and was awarded the FAD Decorative Arts Prize.
- The main aim of the Foundation for the Arts and Artists is to give impetus to and disseminate figurative art, and, in particular, painting and sculpture spanning the late 19th century to the present day.
- Museum tours: 5pm-6pm.
- Classical concert: Saturdays 6pm-7.30pm, with a 15-minute interval.
- Jazz, Blues or Latin Fusion concert: Friday 6pm-7.30pm, with a 15-minute interval.
- Swing concert: Saturdays 12.30pm-2pm, with a 10 minute interval.
- Classical concert: coffee or tea with cakes + admission to the MEAM art collection.
- Jazz, Blues or Latin Fusion concert: glass of cava + admission to the MEAM art collection.
- Swing concert: chips + olives + admission to the MEAM art collection.
- Address: Museu Europeu d'Art Modern "MEAM", (Palau Gomis), 5, Barra de Ferro. Metro: L4, Jaume I. Bus: 17, 19, 40, 45 & 120.
Business providing the service: MUSEU EUROPEU D’ART MODERN (MEAM)
 932 853 832
Additional information to purchase the ticket
- Childrens: 0-3 years free entrance.
- Reduced admission: senior citizens (+ 65 years), students and disabled. The requisite accreditation must be provided.