Skip the line! Priority access buying online tickets
This masterpiece and architectural jewel was designed by the world-renowned Catalan architect Antoni Gaudí and built between 1904 and 1906. This major landmark of Catalonia's home-grown Art Nouveau, Modernist style, stands on the Passeig de Gràcia, Barcelona's chicest boulevard.
The Casa Batlló was awarded the 2004 Europa Nostra Award for the Conservation of Cultural Heritage and was inscribed on the UNESCO World Heritage List in 2005.
- The Casa Batlló, a major landmark of the Modernista style Barcelona, is much more than a Gaudí building and invites you discover a legend of the art, architecture and world design of all time.
- The tour provides a thrilling experience for lovers of the fantastic, theatrical and vibrant.
- Behind the Modernist style façade, its rooms express their difference with the most refined succession of artistic and architectural details designed by Gaudí with the utmost creativity and featuring the finest work by artists and professionals from the period.
- In the Modernist style of Gaudí, light, colour and form combine with wood, ironwork, glass, ceramics and quarry stone in a fantastic and surprising way.
- Typ of visits:
- Cultural: audio tour through of the mezzanine, where the Batlló family once lived, the light well, the attic and rooftop with its dancing chimneys. The visit also includes the hall and main staircase.
- Audio-guide in different languages: English, Catalan, Spanish, German, French, Italian, Chinese and Japanese.
- Length of tour:
- Cultural: about 1 hour.
- Casa Batlló tour times:
- Cultural*: daily from 9am to 8pm (last admissions).
- Accessibility in Casa Batlló: Facilities for the visually and hearing impaired. Wheelchair accessible. Lift to the attic.
- Address: Passeig de Gràcia, 43. Metro L3, Pg. de Gràcia stop. RENFE (Spanish Railways): Pg. de Gràcia station.
Business providing the service: Immobiliària Casa Batlló SLU
 932 853 832