Guided bike tours of Barcelona, which allows you to discover the city in a relaxing, leisurely fashion, as you bike through its squares and streets. Discover the city’s fascinating nooks and crannies with our experienced local guides who will tell you about its history together with curious anecdotes.
- Tour route: Old town (Plaça Sant Jaume, Plaça del Rei, Plaça Sant Felip Neri, Catedral, Plaça Reial), La Rambla, Columbus Monument, Old Port, Barceloneta beach, Olympic Marina, Sagrada Família and Passeig de Gràcia (La Pedrera, Casa Batlló).
- The route goes along bike lanes, through pedestrianised areas and parks of Barcelona.
- There are tour stops on the way for the guide to talk about the history of a particular area landmark, and for participants to take photographs.
- The maximum number of people per tour group is 20.
- The tour includes:
- Bicycle hire (Free child seats and helmets).
- English speaking monitor guide.
- Refreshment in a bar.
- Length of tour: 3 hours.
- English Tour
- 2nd January to 31 de December (except 25th and 26th December): every day at 11am.
- 1st April to 15th September:
- Every day at 11am.
- Friday, Saturday, Sunday and Monday at 16.30pm.
- Departure point: Plaça Sant Jaume, in front of the Tourist Information Office of Barcelona.
Business providing the service: Bike Tours Barcelona SL
 932 853 832