Barcelona Walking Tours Gourmet
A guided walking tour through the gastronomic culture of Barcelona
With more than 20 Michelin-starred restaurants, gastronomy has become a special ingredient of Barcelona’s cultural heritage. Visitors will have the opportunity to discover a varied selection of the city’s finest food emporiums and landmarks, led by an expert guide, and to sample some of their products.
- Visitors can let their palates take them on a journey to discover Barcelona’s gastronomy on a route including a whole host of culinary hotspots such as the Boqueria Market, Carrer de Petritxol as well as different emporiums where they can find local specialitiesincluding dairy produce, cured meats and sausages, chocolate, olive oil, turrón nougat and dried fruit and nuts.
- Guided walking tours through Barcelona's cuisine, with a professional who will accompany you.
- Wireless tour guide system designed to aid communication between participants and the guide.
- Visits guaranteed. Limited places.
- The price includes three tastings.
- Departure point: Turisme de Barcelona information office at: Pl. de Catalunya, 17 basement.
You should be at the information office 10 minutes before the visit through Barcelona's cuisine begins.
- Duration of the tour: 2 hours.
- In English: Fridays and Saturdays at 10.30am.
- Closed: 1/1, 6/1, 25/12, 26/12 and public holidays: 18/4, 15/8, 1/11 and 6/12.
- See the map of the route Barcelona Walking Tours Gourmet.
 932 853 832