Barcelona Walking Tours Gourmet
A guided walking tour through the gastronomic culture of Barcelona
With more than 20 Michelin-starred restaurants, gastronomy has become a special ingredient of Barcelona’s cultural heritage. For just 18 euros, visitors will have the opportunity to discover a varied selection of the city’s finest food emporiums and landmarks, led by an expert guide, and to sample some of their products.
- The Granja Viader, which was founded in 1870 and is renowned for its dairy produce, is the starting point for the tour. During the tour, visitors will discover century-old shops and other landmarks that cater to the discerning palate, including the famous Boqueria Market and the Carrer Petritxol, where you’ll find the best home-made hot chocolate in town.
- Guided walking tours through Barcelona's cuisine, with a professional who will accompany you.
- Wireless tour guide system designed to aid communication between participants and the guide.
- Visits guaranteed. Limited places.
- The price includes two tastings.
- Departure point: Turisme de Barcelona information office at: Pl. de Catalunya, 17 basement.
You should be at the information office 10 minutes before the visit through Barcelona's cuisine begins.
- Duration of the tour: 2 hours.
- In English: Fridays and Saturdays at 10am.
- In Catalan/Spanish: Saturdays at 10.30am.
- Closed: 1/1, 6/1, 25/12, 26/12 and public holidays: 29/3, 12/10, 1/11 and 6/12.
- See the map of the route Barcelona Walking Tours Gourmet.
 932 853 832