Barcelona Walking Tours Gourmet
A guided walking tour through the gastronomic culture of Barcelona
With more than 20 Michelin-starred restaurants, gastronomy has become a special ingredient of Barcelona’s cultural heritage. Visitors will have the opportunity to discover a varied selection of the city’s finest food emporiums and landmarks, led by an expert guide, and to sample some of their products.
- Visitors can let their palates take them on a journey to discover Barcelona’s gastronomy on a route including a whole host of culinary hotspots such as the Sta. Caterina Market, carrer de Petritxol as well as different emporiums where they can find local specialities including dairy produce, cured meats and sausages, chocolate, olive oil, turrón nougat and dried fruit and nuts. And at the end of the tour you'll visit Jamón Experience (the Ham Museum).
- Guided walking tours through Barcelona's cuisine, with a professional who will accompany you.
- Wireless tour guide system designed to aid communication between participants and the guide.
- Visits guaranteed. Limited places.
- The price includes Admission and tasting at Jamón Experience.
- Departure point: Turisme de Barcelona information office - Sant Jaume at: Ciutat, 2. You should be at the information office 10 minutes before the visit begins.
- Duration of the tour: 2 hours.
- In English: Mondays and Friday at 10.30am.
- Closed: 1/1, 6/1, 3/4, 6/4, 1/5, 1/6, 11/9, 12/10, 25/12 and 26/12.
 932 853 832
Tourist Information Office - Sant Jaume: Ciutat, 2. Open: Monday to Friday from 8.30 am to 8 pm. Saturday from 9 am to 7 pm. Sunday from 9 am to 2 pm. Closed: 1st January and 25th December. 10 minutes before the visit begins.