Barcelona Vespa & Tapas
Savour Barcelona, its neighbourhoods and tapas
A tour that will show you the most authentic Barcelona, seen through its neighbourhoods, while you sample a selection of its most typical tapas.
- Via Vespa gives you the chance to enjoy the sociable and lively experience of tasting tapas in Barcelona, as you go round the city on an automatic Vespa LX50.
- The tour will take you to some of the city’s most emblematic neighbourhoods: the Barceloneta fishing quarter, Poblenou, the modernista Eixample, the Gothic Quarter, Poble Sec and the Born. see route
- During the tour we’ll make three stops to sample different kinds of tapas and have a drink.
- Small groups of up 6 vespa.
- Exclusive departures for 2 people with private guide.
- In order to take part in the guided tour you must:
- Be aged 18 or over.
- Have a driving licence valid for Spain.
- Show you ID card or passport at the departure point.
- Have a credit card which can guarantee a deposit of 300€.
- Languages: english, catalan, spanish, french, italian and dutch.
- The tour includes:
- 2 tapas + 1 drink at each restaurant
- Lock and helmet (driver and passenger).
- Petrol (with no need to refuel).
- Technical run-through.
- Civil responsibility insurance including third-party damages, health insurance without excess.
- Length of the tour: 5 hours.
- Departure time: daily, at 11am.
- Departure point: Via Vespa shop. Princesa, 56. See map
Business providing the service: Vesparoute Spain SL
 932 853 832
Additional information to purchase the ticket