Barcelona Tapas Tour
Walking tour of Barcelona
Discover the historic streets of Barcelona as you sample and enjoy delicious tapas which are one of the city’s main culinary specialities. You’ll also discover centuries-old emporia selling all kinds of products typical of Catalan cuisine.
- Official tour guides who specialise in gastronomy.
- Maximum group size 20 people. Guaranteed departures.
- The tour includes:
- Welcome drink (beer, wine or water).
- Guided tour of Barcelona’s Rambla and Gothic Quarter.
- Tour of the Boqueria Market.
- Tasting of eight cold and hot tapas at two bars or restaurants + two glasses of wine, beer or cider.
- Length of tour: 3 hours.
- Languages: english and spanish.
- Times: Tuesday to Saturday, at 5pm.
- Complete tour 2013: 1/1, 6/1, 29/3, 1/4, 1/5, 15/8, 11/9, 24/9, 12/10, 1/11, 6/12, 8/12, 24/12, 25/12, 26/12 i 31/12.
- Departure point: Bar Balmes 12, carrer Balmes, 12.
Business providing the service: Taller Projectes Oci SAL
 932 853 832