Barcelona City Tour
See, hear, enjoy...
Barcelona City Tour is a tourist transport service that shows you the landmark areas of the city and the new Barcelona on open-topped double-decker buses. One- and two-day tickets allow unlimited use of the service, and you can get on and off for as long as you like at any of the 36 designated stops on the two routes, which have four transfer points.
- All the buses are fitted with anatomically shaped seats, air-conditioning and heating and a sliding roof in case it rains.
- 2 routes, 36 stops where you can get on and off, and 4 transfer points between routes. See the routes in Barcelona [pdf].
- Individual audioguide system in 12 languages.
- Personalised attention on board in different languages.
- Barcelona City Tour frequency: between 20 and 7 minutes, depending on the season.
- Tickets are valid for one or two days.
- The ticket includes:
- Informative guide in 6 languages.
- Discount-voucher booklet which can be used at different visitor attractions. See discounts [pdf].
- Reductions are available for senior citizens and the disabled. Under 4s, free.
- Summer 01/04 to 31/10: 9am-8pm, from Plaça de Catalunya.
- Winter 01/11 to 31/03: 9am-7pm, from Plaça de Catalunya.
- The service doesn’t operate on 01/01 and 25/12.
Business providing the service: UTE Juliatravel SA, Trap SA-Marfina bus SA
 932 853 832