All Barcelona’s leisure and culture
Discover many of Barcelona’s cultural and leisure activities free or at a reduced price, with the Barcelona Card. You can get the train to and from the airport, enjoy free admission to some of the city’s museums and more than 70 discounts.
- Skip the queues and get free admission to the city’s foremost museums including: the Museu Nacional d’Art de Catalunya, Fundació Joan Miró, Fundació A. Tàpies, museums that are part of the Museu d’Història de la Ciutat, Museu d'Art Contemporani de Barcelona, Centre de Cultura Contemporània de Barcelona, Museu del Modernisme Català, Museu Egipci de Barcelona. The card also entitles you to a free waterfront cruise on Las Golondrinas and admission to Torre de Collserola.
- Free travel on public transport: Barcelona metro and city buses run by Transports Metropolitans de Barcelona, and Ferrocarrils de la Generalitat de Catalunya city and suburban trains, trams, Barcelona airport train and Renfe suburban trains zone 1.
- Over 70 discounts at museums and city sights, on visits and tours, leisure and entertainments, nightlife, at shops, restaurants, unique means of transport and other services.
- The Barcelona Card Kids, (4-12 years old), offers all the advantages for less than the price of a public transport pass.
- Free deals and discounts are only valid once activated the card and only during the period of its validity. See list
- Guide in six languages (English/Catalan/Spanish/French/German/Italian) which includes information about free deals and discounts.
- General map of Barcelona with:
- The location of the places offering free deals and discounts.
- Map of the metro network.
- Barcelona Card valid for 2, 3, 4 or 5 consecutive days, (calendar days, not 24-hour periods). Prices start at 34 €.
 932 853 832
Cabina Colom: Plaça Portal de la Pau, s/n. Open: daily 8.30am. to 8.30pm. Closed: 1st January and 25th December.
Pl. Sant Jaume: Ciutat, 2. Open: Monday to Friday 8.30am to 8.30pm. Saturday: 9am to 7pm. Sunday and public holidays: 9am to 2pm. Closed: 1st January and 25th December.
Airport Terminals T1 and T2: Open: daily: 8.30am. to 8.30pm. Closed: 1st January and 25th December.