Barcelona Bus Turístic
Get to know Barcelona like nobody else
The double-decker Barcelona Bus Turístic is the most convenient way to discover Barcelona's most interesting and attractive sights. You can get on and off the Bus Turistic as many times and for as long as you like at any of the 44 tour stops. Combine 3 different tourist tours with the same ticket -you have five transfer stops- and...let yourself be transported!
- Double-decker tour buses: discover Barcelona getting on and off the Barcelona Bus Turístic as many times as you like.
- 3 tourist tours with just 1 ticket, valid for 1 or 2 consecutive days*.
* Ticket valid per calendar days and not for 24-hour periods.
- 5 transfer points to combine the 3 tourist tours around Barcelona.
- 44 bus stops at places of interest.
- Audioguide system in 11 languages: Catalan, Spanish, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Chinese, Portuguese, Russian and Dutch.
- Free WIFI, with direct Lan connection.
- Application for smartphones with information about the service and the city.
- QR codes in every stop with city information.
- Service time*:
- Red and Blue route: Monday to Sunday, all year.
- Green route: Monday to Sunday, from 28/3 to 2/11.
- Winter: 9am to 7pm. | Summer: 9am to 20pm.
- Closed: 01/01 and 25/12. * Check times at the bus stop.
- Barcelona Bus Turistic frequency every 5 to 25 minutes, according to the season.
- See the map of the Barcelona Bus Turístic tourist tours
- An informative tour guide detailing every bus stop, in 3 languages.
- Adapted for wheelchairs and for people with hearing difficulties.
- A discount-voucher booklet offering savings of over 200€ on your tourist visits. See Bus Turístic Participants.
- Special Promotion Barcelona Walking Tours: guided walking tours to discover Barcelona with a 50% discount!
- Member of the international Citysightseeing buses network.
- Turisme de Barcelona information officers on board: up-to-the minute personalized information.
- Price: under 4s, free.
 932 853 832
Additional information to purchase the ticket
From 19th November 2013, Plaça Catalunya, 16 bis. Pl. Catalunya: Plaça de Catalunya, 17-S (closed for maintenance. Open: daily: 9.30am. to 9.30pm. Closed: 1st January and 25th Decembe.
Pl. Sant Jaume: Ciutat, 2. Open: Monday to Friday: 8.30am.-8.30pm. Saturday: 9am to 19pm. Sunday and holiday days: 9am to 14pm. Closed: 1st January and 25th December.
Airport Terminals T1 and T2: Open: daily: 8.30am. to 8.30pm. Closed: 1st January and 25th December.
Estació de Sants: Pl. Països Catalans s/n. Open: daily: 8.00am. to 8:00pm.
Mirador de Colom: Plaça Portal de la Pau, s/n. Open: daily: 8.30am. to 20.30pm.. Closed: 1st January and 25th December.
Web discount not combinable with other discounts and offers