The city by bike
If you’re looking for a different way to discover Barcelona, you need look no further than Barcelona Bici, the bicycle hire service which allows you to get to know the city using pedal power.
More pictures: 1-2-3-4-5
- Barcelona Bici has a fleet of over 2,000 bikes which are the ideal way to ride through the city. They are available from 7 rental points.
- Bicycle rental options: hourly, half-daily and daily.
- Rental prices:
- 2 hours: 7€
- ½ day: 10€
- 1 day: 15€
- 2 days: 25€
- Extra day: 7€
- The bicycle rental price includes: bike lock, helmet and child’s seat.
- Advance payment of 2€ provides:
- Guarantee of availability. This extra payment guarantees a bicycle will be available from the 7 rental points in the city.
- A map of the cycle-lane network, providing information about Barcelona’s main sightseeing areas to allow you to organise your own tailor-made itinerary.
* The amount will be deducted from the final rental price.
- Bicycle hire points: see details and location on the map [Pdf].
Purchase on-line or call 932 853 832
If you have any question during the purchase, please call us!
 932 853 832
 932 853 832
Bicycle hire points:
Biciclot. Pg. Marítim de la Barceloneta, 33. | Times: Saturday, Sunday and holidays, 10am to 8pm. | Summer: open every day. | Closed: 1/1 and 25/12.
Un Cotxe Menys. Esparteria, 3. | Times: every day, 10am to 7pm. | Closed: 1/1 and 25/12.
Barcelona Rent a Bike Ciclotour. Tallers, 45. | Times: every day, 9.30am to 8pm. | Closed: 1/1 and 25/12.
Bicitram. Pg. Picasso, 46. | Times: weekends and public holidays, 10am to 8pm. | Closed: 1/1 and 25/12.
Bike Rental Barcelona. Rauric, 20. | Times: Mars – October; Monday to Sunday, 11am to 8pm. November – February; Monday to Sunday (except Wednesday), 12pm to 8pm.
Budget Bikes. Marquès de Barberà, 15. | Times: every day, 10am to 8pm. | Closed: 1/1 and 25/12.
My Beautiful Parking. Cervantes, 5. | Times: every day, 10am to 8pm.
How the virtual shop works. + Information
Legal information. + Information