1 of 19
Grec Festival de Barcelona
From 1/7/2014 to 31/7/2014
Grec 2014: the star of Barcelona summer
Music pop, jazz, folk, flamenco...
BARTS Barcelona Arts on Stage
The singer-songwriter from Argentina returns to his essence
Gran Teatre del Liceu
From 25/7/2014 to 3/8/2014
Alba Ventura, piano
Classical music and Opera
Palau de la Música Catalana
50 Trofeu Joan Gamper Estrella Damm - F.C. Barcelona
Futbol Club Barcelona
FIBA Basketball World Cup 2014
Palau Sant Jordi
Barcelona hosts some of the best sporting and cultural events every day. Buy your tickets here and make the most of your time.
The summer is the perfect time to take a stroll through the streets and enjoy the cuisine and open-air activities. Here are a few suggestions:
- Summer nights al La Pedrera
- Marine activities in Barcelona
- The Labyrinth Tour in Barcelona
- Wine and Cava near Barcelona
Walk through the parks, discover the beaches, visit a museum or take a short trip out of town.
- Circuit Festival. 6-17 August 2014
The biggest international gay and lesbian festival.
- ESC Congress. 30 August - 3 September 2014
To reduce the burden of cardiovascular disease in Europe.
- FIBA Basketball World Cup. 6-11 September 2014
The best basketball of the world.
- Seatrade MED. 16-18 September 2014
The Mediterranean's Premier Cruise Event