1 of 18
Music pop, jazz, folk, flamenco... | Festivals
Gran Teatre del Liceu
The band that invented everything
Music pop, jazz, folk, flamenco...
Palau Sant Jordi
The man with the husky voice presents his greatest hits.
Sant Jordi Day
Around the whole city
The day of the patron saint of Catalonia is also known as the day of the rose and book.
Krystian Zimerman – Works by Schubert
Classical music and Opera
Palau de la Música Catalana
Music and technique
Barcelona Open Banc Sabadell 63rd Conde de Godó Trophy
Reial Club de Tennis Barcelona 1899
47th International Polo Tournament – Barcelona Polo Challenge – Negrita Cup
Real Club de Polo de Barcelona
The spring is the perfect time to take a stroll through the streets and enjoy the cuisine and open-air activities. Here are a few suggestions:
- Barcelona Walking Tours Gourmet
- Wine, cheese, cured meat and sausage tasting
- Montserrat & la Colonia Güell de Gaudí
But there’s much, much more! Walk through the parks, discover the beaches, visit a museum or take a short trip out of town...
- Barcelona Open Banc Sabadell- 62è Trofeu Conde de Godó. 18-26 April 2015
The world’s top tennis players are expected to return to Barcelona
- 3rd ESTRO Forum. 24-28 April 2015
A platform in which to explore innovations and the latest advances in radiation oncology.
- Barcelona Bridal Week. 5-10 May 2015
The world epicentre of the bridal industry
- Forum Dental. 7-9 May 2015
Present and future of oral health