Map of points of interest in Catalonia
Scroll over the map and discover how close to you are a lot of fascinating destinations. Where would you head to?
Families, couples, globetrotters and businesspeople… You'll feel right at home at any of Barcelona's 300 hotels, whatever your budget or the reason for your visit.
The spring is the perfect time to take a stroll through the streets and enjoy the cuisine and open-air activities.
- The Gaudí’s masterpiece
- Boat rides around Barcelona harbour
- Discover Catalan gastronomy
- Wine and cava near Barcelona
Walk through the parks, discover the beaches, visit a museum or take a short trip out of town.
- Interact Barcelona. 23-24 May 2013
Rendez-vous for leading European advertisers, industry experts, agencies and media owners.
- Euroanaesthesia Annual Congress. 1-4 June 2013
The latest developments in anesthesia, intensive care, pain and emergency medicine.
- bizbarcelona. 5-6 June 2013
Solutions for business owners and entrepreneurs exhibition.
- Gran Premi Aperol. 14-16 June 2013
This unmissable date on the calendar for lovers of motorbike competitions.